AUSTRALIAN COUNCIL FOR THE DEFENSE OF GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS - D.O.G.S.
PRESS RELEASE 105#.
LETTER TO MINISTER FOR EDUCATION
CONCERNING LEGISLATION FOR ABOLITION OF
4 MARCH 2005
DOGS HAVE SENT THE FOLLOWING LETTER TO MINISTER LYN KOSKY
THEY HAVE RECEIVED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE LETTER.
WILL THE MINISTER REPLY TO OUR QUESTIONS BEFORE THE PASSAGE OF THE LEGISLATION
WILL SHE AND HER PRIVATE SCHOOL APPARACHIKS BOTHER TO REPLY AT ALL ?
Ms L. Kosky,
Minister for Education and Training
RE: INFORMATION REGARDING THE REVIEW OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING LEGISLATION
We have read the cover sheet and Discussion Paper on the Review of Education and Training Legislation .This letter does not constitute a commentary on this paper . We will do this in due course on both the Internet and the media. However, we were shocked to discover the propositions embedded in this paper. In particular we were shocked to even discover its existence.
Could you please enlighten us on the following matters so that we can make some sense of the proposals in the Discussion paper.
1. When was this Review initiated
2. Who initiated this Review?
3. Which groups were involved in compiling or contributing to this Discussion paper?
4. Please supply the names of all persons involved in the process and compilation of this Discussion paper together with their particular contributions.
5. Who decided on the time lines?
6. Were any persons outside the Department involved in the process, compilation and time lines for the completion of this Review and passing of the legislation?
7. Were any persons connected with 2-7 above either connected with or in the past connected with private schools?
We request answers to the above questions within five working days. On the basis of the information provided in response to the above questions we may request further information.
We note that citizens and public school supporters should not even have to request such information since it should have been supplied in the discussion paper itself.
|Statistics||Home||The Latest News||Contents||The High Court Case|
If you have a message for supporters of public education:
Ray Nilsen on
(03) 9326 9277 or (03) 9329 8483
P.O. BOX 4869
Melbourne Victoria Australia 3001
Or complete our feedback form.
|Last modified:Monday, 06 June 2005|